Forever Alone

Through the years I wonder alone
Waiting for a love to call my own
Too many times I've tried to change this lonely stride
Yet still I remain here forever alone to abide.
I love very few but when I do they don't love me in return
so here am I forever alone always to yearn
for a love so true what more can I do?
I always love too much and I am always
just out of reach of their touch
I've given up what more can I do forever alone
is my fate I cannot take the wait.
My love is genuine and true still I am
without you.
Have I loved too much? what more must I do?
To make you see that I love you
What more can I give? What else does it take?
to make you see how much I only want you.
I will never settle for less so I will deal with the distress
of missing you every day only to see you walk away.
My journey is hopeless but it is the only one for me
Forever alone I choose to be if I cannot have you.
I don't want any other, no one can even compare
to you so why even try to find someone new
I only want you. Forever alone is my fate
because it is my choice to make.
I don't wanna live if I can't have you
Forever alone is what I will do
Because without you I don't even care
to be here.
Forever alone is what I must do
if I can't have you.

Copyright Christy 2013




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Deep Within I Know It is Him

Like No Other Man I Ever Knew

Love's Eternal Light