The Warrior

Once upon a dream my warrior waits for me
In the silence I can see his blacken hair, eyes of brown,
feathered crown, Bronze skin and stern chin,
This wonderful dream I am in.
Once upon a dream my warrior waits for me
Even though this is a beautiful sight reality I must see For in the morning light when I awake It will all fade away and I must face another day.
Only dreaming of what I wish could be true
Of all the dreams I dare to dream this one depends on you, warrior, I long to be in your arms from daybreak to setting sun.
Once upon a dream where my warrior waits for me.
Beauty beyond compare, Warrior is our time near?
Someday I hope to see you before my eyes
Blue as the sky and as Clear as the river runs true.
My warrior I wait for you.
Once upon a dream my warrior waits for me.

Copyright Christy 2013

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Deep Within I Know It is Him

Like No Other Man I Ever Knew

Love's Eternal Light