King of My Heart (A song I wrote for a very special someone)

Right From the Start
You were king of my heart
I know my heart is your domain
If you want to love me please don't refrain

Chorus.....
'Cause I knew right from the start
You were king of my heart
King of my heart
Even when we're apart
You'll always be the king of my heart

You ease my mind
No other will I ever find
Though you don't know
and it's hard for me to show
the way I feel, just know I'm for real

Never have I felt this way
I hope you never go away.....

Chorus.....

When you're near 
All my fears disappear
You make me feel 
More like me
Baby can't you see?
What you mean to me?

Chorus....

If we can't be together now
I will wait no matter how
Long it takes
There will be no one else for me
One day we will be together 
wait and see some day it will be

Copyright Christy 2014

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Deep Within I Know It is Him

Like No Other Man I Ever Knew

Love's Eternal Light