Happy Valentine's Day Zak Bagans!


I was trying to think of a way
to say this to you
but after thinking awhile 
I finally had a clue
I would write this poem to you.
I know you can have your choice
of mates but this can't wait
I want you to know how much
I care for you I would not
say it if it wasn't true.
You don't know how many times
you have made my day in every
way.
Though you don't notice how much 

you do for others I do.
Your heart is huge, loving and 
caring and just by sharing your
great sense of humor you shine 
on those who need it most every
day but that is just your way.
Your laughter and smile, honey,
can make anyone's day worthwhile.
You probably don't know how much
you touch others but you do and
more then you will ever know.
I just want to show you from
my point of view how much I
love you.
I know you may think it's funny
or even crazy too but I do, I do
Love you. 
That is the way I feel it's never been
this real but I ask nothing in return 
though my desire will continue to burn
If only for one chance to meet
you face to face I will do whatever
I need to and someday I will
meet you. 
You have the vision of an artist,
an intelligent mind and you're
one of a kind.
For all of these things I can't get you
out of my mind and even though I know
how far out of reach it maybe 
I just want you to see how much you
mean to me. 
I know I may never have a chance
to be with you but believe me
when I say I love you because it's true.

Copyright Christy 2014

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Deep Within I Know It is Him

Like No Other Man I Ever Knew

Love's Eternal Light