Sharing My Feelings About a Special Man Because I Need To

I rarely share my deepest thoughts but when I do I have to write them down.....sometimes it seems no one understands me but writing helps me clarify and put my feelings out there that is why I write poetry....So this is my thoughts about a very special man maybe this will let him know how I feel and maybe by chance he will read it because it is all true every word....

I may not be a spirit but I am very spiritual

I may not be a manifestation but I can help you manifest your dreams.

I may not be a demon but I can help drive your demons out.

I may not be darkness but I can be your light.

I may not be a physic but I can psych you up...

This man tested her every day but she was determined.

For all the pain and hurt he endured she wanted to make it better, she wanted to be the comfort and security she felt he needed.
She wanted to taste the very sweat from his brow, she wanted
to caress his body with every inch of her womanhood and
the desire only grew each day. She wanted to turn his
nightmares into sweet sensual dreams, his sexual thoughts and fetishes into full throttled fantasies and make them all come true. She wanted to be everything this man needed without even
worrying about her own needs. She could not understand why she could not ignore him or just move on without this man. It was as if her very soul thirsted for only him to fulfill her, because without him her soul would surely die. It was if she was a rose withering in the desert that only thirsted for one sweet drink of this man's essence. Unquenchable. incurable, and incomplete she surely was.
She wanted to awaken all of his senses with a pure unconditional love that she knew only she could give. His blue heavenly eyes touched her libido so deeply it was if he could see right through her.
His hair black as night, loving arms, intelligent mind and huge heart made her melt like the dew on a rose on a hot humid morning evaporating her inhibitions effortlessly. The passion she felt for him was so deep it felt like it was running through her blood pumping faster and faster each time he was near. She could not ignore her feelings because it was if they would jump right out of her if left hidden. Desire would fill her loins like a burning candle engulfing the soft tissue until it was a molten mass every time she thought of him. She could feel his presence and she could never run away though she wanted to. She knew her chances were slim but this one time she felt her heart would gladly break if only to be with him because the urge was so powerfully present every time he would get near. 

When you love a man so much it scares you I know it is hard to explain but sometimes you just know when something is right, something fits like it never did before. She wanted to be the safe haven he knew he could always return to no matter how long apart they were, no matter what he did or his life would bring. She wanted to be the one who would understand when no one else would.

She cherished this man and she barely knew him. It is so hard for anyone to understand but this is what she was feeling deep down in her soul and it was so hard to explain to anyone.
He awakened every part of her being it seemed and though she knew
it was hopeless that he would ever consider being with her deep down
in her soul the gnawing ache grew even stronger every day to try.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Deep Within I Know It is Him

Like No Other Man I Ever Knew

Love's Eternal Light