Before You Turn Me Away This is What I Pray

She saw the Beauty in His Darkness


I admire you from afar
Wondering where you are
I long to be the one you confide in
So long I've carried this love within
You brighten my day in so many ways
I want to touch your skin & feel your fire within
Sensual sensations course through my veins when i hear your name
You make me feel so alive on your
witty rapport i thrive
Your voice ignites my senses & brings down my defenses
My body aches for your touch so much
It's too intense to let go but i have to let you know
i want to be the one to caress your skin
To express this i don't know where to begin
You hardly notice me but everything you do seduces me
This burning desire sets my soul on fire
I want to please you in so many ways I cannot stay away
Never have i felt this before it is only you i adore
A feeling so strong cannot be wrong
i sense what you feel & that only makes it more real
i want to feel your body next to mine chemistry so divine
i try to reach out to you but i feel i'm not getting through
If i only had some time with you to show you my feelings are true
Every day we drift apart & that makes me blue what can i do?
To make you understand closer to you is what i'm trying to do
I know you find it hard to trust but just give me a chance instead of just a passing glance
i have so much love for you but will you give too?
Cause if you can assure your interest & let down your wall i will give you my all
i want to kiss your stress away & every day i pray you look my way
Your eyes penetrate my very core & when you look at me i only want to give you more
My body, soul & mind are yours to claim if only i was your aim
So much passion in store no one could love you more
Your heart & soul make me lose control you are one of a kind no other will i ever find
You awaken my spirit if you ever get near it you will see what you mean to me
Major attraction is what i feel complete satisfaction is my deal
Even if it's for only one day maybe some day & it is for this i pray.

Copyright Christy 2017

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where Hope Lies

Like No Other Man I Ever Knew

Love's Eternal Light