A Child's Love

A Child's Love knows no bounds
It completely surrounds like a
warm blanket on a cold winter's night
Love has no limit in their sight
Unconditional and forever true
No matter what you do.
If we could love like a child
how much better would things be
Only to see the way they see.
Imagination full of wonder
Strong and wide like the sound of thunder
A Child's Love Can not be measured
It should forever be treasured.
Their hearts are pure and free
Yet some cannot see.
How precious is a Child's Love to me
Words cannot say what it means to me.
Children are our future, our hope,
our joy, our everything
What a Child's Love Can Bring.
When I look into their eyes the Love
I see makes me wanna cry
because it brings so much peace and
hope to me How could anyone not see?
How precious they are.
We must cherish our children while
they are young they grow up so fast
It never lasts. Before you know it
they are grown and you wonder where
the time went. I hope it was spent
nurturing them and teaching them
what they need to know as they grow.
Children are our hope but if they
have one lesson to teach us maybe
it should be one of love and trust
as they show us everyday in everyway.
We can learn a lot from a Child's Love
I am hoping we can if we keep our hearts open.

Copyright Christy 2013

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Deep Within I Know It is Him

Like No Other Man I Ever Knew

Love's Eternal Light