A Look Inside of Me

I will give you my love without manipulation.
I will give you my heart without hesitation.
When I place my trust in you don't let me be mistaken
I will not be forsaken.
Seduce my mind and my body is yours.
Look into my heart and you will find there is nothing
hidden. My eyes are the windows to my soul access
to it has never been hidden,
You only need to take time to look
I am an open book.
My passion is there You only need to come near.
I am a match that only needs the right spark to ignite
my love endlessly true. I am a safe and
unyielding place with comfort and warmth waiting
for you. If you have any doubt where my love lies all you
need to do is look into my eyes.
Open and honest is what you must be if you want to
be with me. I will never ask for more then you can provide
because I will always give more on that you can be sure.
My love is like a fire burning strong and true only
needing a small amount of fuel to keep it alive but
alone I can thrive because my heart always has love
to provide. My love comes from within on others it
does not depend. Love is a way of life for me when
I give it I do not hinder it only needs some kindle.
Truth is a must without it there is no trust.
I wear my heart on my sleeve for all to see
all I ask is for you to be gentle with me.
I love hard and heal easily but this is only part
of me. Take a deeper look and you may see alone
or apart I am always strong at heart.

Copyright Christy 2013

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Deep Within I Know It is Him

Like No Other Man I Ever Knew

Love's Eternal Light