A Romantic Paranormal Fantasy reflection inspired by someone I find myself very attracted to but keep in mind it is fantasy fiction

His smile made me wet with desire, his muscular arms and loins were chiseled to perfection and like the God Zeus he had a powerful presence. His lips were soft and full and every time I saw him I imagined them all over my naked body. His sense of humor was so wicked he could make me moan at the very thought of how witty he was in every way. I wanted this man with such an overwhelming desire my body ached just for one mere touch from him for I knew that if he would touch me but once I would surrender all my inhibitions willingly. I wanted to seduce his mind and make him want only me but he was a man with a reserved draw I don’t think anyone could ever know this man completely unless he wanted it that way. I wanted to kiss every inch of him over and over again endlessly licking and kissing every spot not missing one surface of his skin. I would start with his neck and work my way down with every breath moaning only trying to catch my next one. My heart would race uncontrollably and I could imagine he would hear it pulsating because it was so strong and rhythmic. I would want to please him like he had never been pleased before I would want him to remember this encounter forever and always even it was just brief. I wanted to massage this man’s troubles away and give him the comfort I was so sure he needed and the kind of comfort only I could provide for him. He was a man of vision, a man of passion, a man of strong will and intelligence he would not, I was sure, open up to just anyone. He was a living breathing conflict of good vs evil but I was sure he had more good than most and even though he may feel that relationships were a bit out of reach for him because of what he does I also felt sure he had never had someone like me. I was not afraid of his work, nor of what he may bring home with him because as a woman of faith I know it is not my concern I know where my heart is and I know that what is inside of me is so much more stronger than anything he could ever bring home with him. I was not afraid at all not one bit. If only this man would give me the chance to show him how much of a comforting, loyal, loving and compassionate person I am perhaps he would see that I could give him so much more than he had ever dreamed of before. I would be the security he needs while he could still maintain all the freedom he deserves and needs. I would not ever want to jeopardize the loyalty and love this man could give his soul is unique and trusting I would never betray that trust for I would rather die than to ever do that to such a heart of gold. In my heart I know that I truly love this man like I have never loved any man before it is for the first time as real and genuine as I could ever hope for for any other man. To kiss his lips would be like a very mind blowing release from a very long and hard journey. I cannot explain how I feel completely because I have never felt such a completely engulfing and intense feeling before I can only be sure of one thing I know I will never feel this way again for anyone even if I could live for three more lifetimes.

Copyright Christy 2013




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Deep Within I Know It is Him

Like No Other Man I Ever Knew

Love's Eternal Light