A Storm That Begins to Clear

You see a gray sky, feels like your heart is
beginning to die.
You've been tossed and tried, all the tears you
have cried could make a river.
Life can deliver such pain, as the rain
comes down,
You have already seemed to drown.
You feel stranded and abandoned.
Love has left you empty handed.
Then a light breaks through a cloud.
You hear someone saying out loud.
Don't be scared my child this is only mild.
I have been with you all along, my love
has kept you strong.
This storm will clear and I will always be here.
As long as you accept me here I will always care.
Who is this person you say?
Well to find him this day all you have to do
is pray.


Copyright Christy 2013

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Deep Within I Know It is Him

Like No Other Man I Ever Knew

Love's Eternal Light