God's Creatures

All God's Creatures Great and Small
Take care of them all.
Tigers and Horses are my favorites it's true
Their survival depends on you.
Give them their space
That is our duty as part of the human race.
Respect and Love them, all Life is sacred No
matter where they roam. Each one has it's
own home.
If We try to box them in, in the end they will win.
Born to be wild and free
That is their right you see.
Take time to appreciate all God's Creatures
For they are all beautiful in their own way
If we help protect them they won't fade away.
In the beginning men and animal were one in the same
We can't talk to them and that is a shame.
What do you think they would say if we had that ability
today?
I bet they would say Help me save my generations to come
by protecting and preserving where I come from.
Animals are a gift to us Take care of them and
They will always be here to share.
All animals deserve to be loved just like each and
every one of us.

Copyright Christy 2013

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Deep Within I Know It is Him

Like No Other Man I Ever Knew

Love's Eternal Light