Thank You GAC-A Poem Dedicated to the GAC Crew

As Season eight begins I want to take this time
to thank the GAC crew for their devotion and hard
work for us fans and paranormal research.
Every day I log on to my twitter to see what
the boys are up to today.
Aaron's Big Steppin, Nick's inspiration and
Zak's witty sense of humor all combine to
make my day.
They make me smile when I feel blue
and I just wanna say I love each and every
one of you.
You make my life brighter by being you and
staying true to your passion for this
field and what you do.
You work so hard and always make it through
to create another episode where your spirit
shines through.
If I am down I will be content to know
you all will come around and pull me through
by your tweets that make my life so sweet.
The GAC family are always here to support you
in all you do.
Sharing your love and passion with us every
day makes us feel it too.
Zak, Aaron and Nick we will stick beside you
as you journey every day to unlock the
mysteries of the other side, we will look
on with pride knowing that we are part of the most
awesome fan base, brace yourself this new season
is the reason Zak, Nick & Aaron will
make you a believer too. Thank you for all
you do as you search for truth about the
spiritual realm. You sacrifice so much to
prove ghosts exist with a show as
awesome as this who can resist?
Open your mind take time to watch it too
and perhaps the truth will find you.
Thank you GAC we love you.

Copyright Christy 2013

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Deep Within I Know It is Him

Like No Other Man I Ever Knew

Love's Eternal Light