The Fire Within

As I caress your cheek I watch
the fire light in your eyes.
The sun burns the summer skies
Reflecting off your silken hair
Nothing can replace what I feel
when i am lying here,
Listening to your heart
beat like the sound of a Beating Drum.
When I am lying in your arms all
my senses come alive shivers run
down my spin and I leave the world behind.
Your touch is magic and my pulse
races as you touch my breast
and your lips come to rest on mine
Filling my body with a longing
an ache that only you can make.
My body cries out for your fingers
to touch me more, trace and explore.
Wanting someone could never run as
deep as it does right now one touch
from you and I come undone.
You fill me with a passion that takes
control over me and I only wanna be
what you want me to be.
In that moment as fire rages in me
my heart could never hide my love
inside it is written all over my skin
as you plunge within.
Pleasure races across every nerve
deep inside me as we become one
our bodies are kissed by the sun
as the light shines through the
window. Lying there holding on to
you I look into your eyes kiss your
lips and fingertips. A Peace comes
over you and I, laying my head on your
chest we both rest. The sun continues
it's journey higher in the sky as the
day begins we both know we started it
right taking the time to bask in each
other's light.

Copyright Christy 2013

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Deep Within I Know It is Him

Like No Other Man I Ever Knew

Love's Eternal Light