The Right One For Me

For the Right Man I would surrender my soul
One that can take control and not for my will
but his alone I want to be taken over
by a dominant lover.
My passion, comfort and tenderness are
his to discover.
An Endless bliss started just by one kiss
I must feel secure to open this door
whatever he gives I will always give more.
Want Me, Need me, say you can't stop thinking
of me.
I want to be on your mind as well as in your
heart if you give me this we will never be
apart.
I need to feel needed before I can proceed.
I never ask for too much just your caring
caress and loving touch.
When I look into your eyes I want to feel
helpless and weak. When you speak know
I cannot breath because your mind plays
with all my senses in your voice I find
my release and a passionate peace.
A great mind and quick wit turn me on to
the highest degree even before you touch me.
These things tease my senses and even from
afar I can see who you are. Take over my
soul, demand control if you want to be the
one for me. My passion I cannot hold back
it throws my strength off track.
Show me your strong enough to stay for the
long haul and I don't have to be afraid of
the fall.
Too many lessons I have learned my respect
must be earned and even though I must follow
my heart Just know I will not go willingly
unless his love he shows.
If I invest my heart you must do your part
Love to me is a sacred bond taken too lightly
but too many today that is why so many
go astray. I will always give more of that you
can be sure say you'll be there is
all I need to hear.

Copyright Christy 2013

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Deep Within I Know It is Him

Like No Other Man I Ever Knew

Love's Eternal Light