Where the Wind Meets the Sea

Where the Wind Meets the Sea
That is Where You Will Find Me
I have searched my whole life through
still I have not found you.
Each plea gets washed away by the sea
and every Wish blown by the wind.
Every loving message falls on deaf ears
and every kiss is lost with the dawn of a new day.
I’m sending messages, no one is listening
Where the wind meets the sun’s glisten that
is where you will find me.
A letter unopened, a call unanswered,
a conversation lost in time where does it end?
Words wasted and time lost Life is too precious
for such a loss.
One day you may miss my sweet words and
love so true.
Where the Wind Meet the Sea that is
where you will find me.
My words echo in the wind and my love
flows as fluid as the sea if I cannot
make you see there is nothing left for me.
I can only give so much before my well
runs dry and just as the waves as high tide
I too must recede and keep what is left of me.
I give all when I hear love’s call but that isn’t
enough to make you see what you mean to
me, where the wind meets the sea that is where
I will be.

Copyright Christy 2013




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Deep Within I Know It is Him

Like No Other Man I Ever Knew

Love's Eternal Light