Zak Bagans Anagram

Z is for the Zaniness you share with us every day
A is for the Angel you are in every way
K is for the kindness you show everyone that makes     their day

B is for your beautiful spirit inside
A is for always making my day
G is for gorgeous which you are in every way
A is for the animal rights you fight for with all your heart
N is for the Night where you do your best work
S is for the spirits you have touched in so many ways while you pursue the paranormal passionately.

I adore your conviction to the paranormal condition of the spirit realm may you always take the helm of groundbreaking paranormal research I would love for you to teach it to me one day.
Copyright Christy 2013

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Deep Within I Know It is Him

Like No Other Man I Ever Knew

Love's Eternal Light