A Poem Dedicated to Zak Bagans

Eyes of Blue Hair of Black
Oh Zak Zak
Everything you do turns me on
and I cannot go on without telling you how I feel 
Cause it is real. Never has someone touched my heart like you
Your spirit is divine and your love is sublime 
Oh how I wish you were mine.
Though you'll never look at me
I only wish I could make you see
How much you inspire me
It maybe foolish to believe 
You would ever want someone like me
My feelings are intense for you it's true
but I don't want to push you away, won't you stay?
Your sense of humor makes my day
If I had a chance to say what I feel to you
I would say thank you for enriching my life every day
You may not understand what you do for others
It's just your way
But I can see how much you care when you are near
I can see your heart pure and true nothing could 
ever disguise the real you
It shines in your eyes and reflects in all you do.
If you can't see how special you are to me
I will keep trying to make you see.
You're a rare treasure, unique to the highest measure
Your presence here on earth is needed and appreciated.
No one could ever take your place
You come from a spiritual place with commitment and devotion
To those left over emotions of the spirits you seek
Setting them free from distress giving them rest
They have waited so long for you to come along
A Spiritual Gift you have to give while you search
on this quest for paranormal research
You dedication shines through in all you do 
Others may not see why you do this but I do
You follow your heart where ever it may lead
To get the answers you need. 
I admire that so much 
For it is my soul you have touched. 
Although you may never trust how much I love you
The feeling still remains and like you
Follow my heart I must do.
I don't know how else to say this to you
but I hope you take these words to heart 
because you are a sweetheart. 
Now that I have come clean
I hope you will see just how much you mean to me.


Copyright Christy 2013

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Deep Within I Know It is Him

Like No Other Man I Ever Knew

Love's Eternal Light