Awakened

I feel I need to be awakened
Love that is tossed about but not shaken
Love that lasts evicting the ghosts from the past
Awakened by the slightest touch
I want to love you so much

Waiting so long for that one chance
To experience romance
Tossed and Tried 
So numb inside
You've awakened the longing
For love's bonding

Awakened I feel when you are near
Awakened by love's call
Awakened willing to risk it all
You've awakened my heart
Awakened it like never before
Awakened only wanting more

You can't see what you've done to me
awakened by your love 
only with you I long to be
awakened from the dust 
an awakening for my heart 
and willing to trust 

Won't you give me a chance?
I feel you need me this is my stance
an awakening only you can provide
For just one moment to be by your side
So much in this life never lasts
because we refuse to let go of our past

An awakening for you and me
An awakening you will see
Give me the chance 
To awaken you...

Copyright Christy 2014

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Deep Within I Know It is Him

Like No Other Man I Ever Knew

Love's Eternal Light