Once Upon a Cemetery....

It was a dark and foggy night
when the cemetery came into sight
Standing by an unmarked grave was a man
who gave a shy wave
I walked over till he came into view
such an odd place for him to stand
but he seemed a bit blue as I shook his hand
I asked him are you alright?
it's so dreary tonight
He said I'm fine I find this place quite serene
I said hmmm I see what you mean
He said Have a seat pointing down as his feet
So I sat down I'm not sure why but
I didn't want to seem shy
He said his name and I told him mine
then I asked why do you find this place so sublime?
He said what most people fear I find quite dear
I'm an investigator of the dead then he said
does that fill you will dread?
I said no I find it quite exciting someplace
I don't mind being led.
he said I see as he leaned over to me
to touch my cheek causing a spark that
made me feel weak.
I said maybe I should go
No he said
Touching my hand to make me stay
At that moment it seemed not even
the dead could scare me away
I felt safe in his presence
Something about his essence
reassured me I would be fine
and there was no need to fear at this time
Even though it was late
who knew a cemetery would be a great place for a date?
So we sat and talked for awhile & after a bit
he began to smile
As we got more comfortable we began to lean on
each other
He had awakened something in me like no other
so I laid my head on his shoulder & kissed his neck
then he said what the heck
he leaned over and gave a peck on the cheek once again
then I said you missed try again
As our lips touched it was a bit too much
all the nerves in my body were aroused with heat
In that cemetery he laid me down as my heart skipped a beat
hoping no one was around he unbuttoned my blouse
as he kissed my breasts intense emotions washed over me
but I stayed quiet as mouse as he continued down to my erect nipples,
he was strong and direct this turned me on so much I was spellbound
One by one our clothes were tossed to the ground...

.....You continue from here let your mind take you there
Sometimes poetry is best left for the reader to be part
of the mystery.....

Copyright Christy 2015

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Deep Within I Know It is Him

Like No Other Man I Ever Knew

Love's Eternal Light