Moonlight Delight

His eyes were like stars in the night
the way he looked at me melted me
instantly. The touch of his hand
sent shivers up my spine the warmth
of his hand against my skin
gave me feelings I could not define.
As he caresses me I could not wait
for him to undress me.
One man could never give me these
feelings I had but it was true
he was in control and there was
nothing I could do.
Intense passion of the hottest kind
courses through my body my sensual
spots he knew where to find.
Complete and utter abandonment
was all I could do for he made me
weak with the slightest touch.
He was the musician and I was
the song as he played me all
night long. Contentment and
soft caresses through the night
as we slept in the moonlight.

 Copyright Christy 2013



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Deep Within I Know It is Him

Like No Other Man I Ever Knew

Love's Eternal Light