The Passion Inside (Mature Content 21+yrs of Age Only)

Alone as thoughts of you fill up my head
I've missed you so much my spirit feels dead
I long to feel your lips between my hips
My nipples stand erect i can't help but be direct
It's you i want to caress and hold near
No expectation no fear
Just sheer passion between you and I
If i never touch you i feel i may die
One night of sheer bliss i will never ask
For More than this
Just to feel you inside it's a feeling
i can't deny
i don't want to hold you down
I just want to be in your bonds
A pure heart is what i found
Honesty and Trust and your
powerful thrust
With you I feel more alive
than i ever been
Take me to your dark place
i know you i could never replace
Caress me with roughness
Exposing my bareness
Bite my breasts put me to the test
Attraction and Satisfaction go hand in hand with this man
Seduce me with your silly ways
As i toss my inhibitions away
My loins ache for a taste of your brash
Masculine muscle mark in the dark
Take me down and do as you will
A Void to fill
Been so long since i felt something so strong Only for you do i long
A feeling i have never known
and it has only grown
Stronger than words
Now that i have made it known
I know you may never respond
But of you i am very fond
Take me as i am i want to know how
you feel but i am the real deal
Now i have exposed how i feel

Copyright Christy 2017

Popular posts from this blog

Where Hope Lies

Like No Other Man I Ever Knew

Love's Eternal Light